Appolo Heating - Job Description
JOB TITLE: Energy Services Manager
COMPANY NAME: Appolo Heating – a subsidiary of Moro Corporation
LOCATION: Schenectady, NY
REPORTS TO: Service & Operations Manager
SUPERVISES: This position does supervise other employees
SUMMARY: Under the supervision of our Service & Operations Manager, the Energy Services Manager is responsible for working with our Field Technicians, and our Administrative and Sales staffs to provide leadership, guidance & technical support, on-site training & development and any other support that they may need to perform their job to the best of their abilities while maintaining or exceeding company standards. Jobs and services that will be completed under their supervision include Aeroseal Duct Sealing, Duct Cleaning, Duct Testing, Blower Door Testing, and Home Energy Audits. This position will require time in the field and is in support of company revenue and profitability goals.
• Responsible and accountable for the Revenue, Profit, and Loss of his department.
• Be a direct first line of support to our RNC division in regard to Aeroseal duct sealing, which includes helping to resolve quality control issues and ductwork diagnostics as needed. Ensuring that all jobs are completed and documented properly to meet all necessary building codes.
• Ride and work with Aeroseal / Duct Cleaning Technicians and Sales Staff on site as needed for the purpose of training, quality control, compliance with company safety polices and to identify areas where individuals need training.
• Responsible for overseeing all new Aeroseal Duct Sealing and Duct Cleaning installations /jobs, Duct Testing, Blower Door Testing, and Home Energy Audits. This includes planning, scheduling, ordering of equipment & materials, equipment maintenance, and ongoing oversight to ensure timely completion, documentation, and profitability.
• Identify and coordinate required training for all department personnel, either as a group or individually as needed. This includes the training for all new hires.
• Assist with and approve weekly payroll for all department personnel under your supervision.
• Handle advanced or more complex problems and customer issues that require special attention, including working in the field when necessary.
• Assist with the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new department staff as needed.
• Attend trainings and meetings as requested by your direct supervisor.
• Responsible for department truck inventory.
• Responsible for completing and conducting Annual Performance Reviews for all department personnel.
• Other assigned duties or tasks as needed.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in installation, sales, troubleshooting, correcting diverse HVAC service and installation issues.
• BPI Certifications including Building Analyst, Envelope Professional, and Heating Professional
• Strong leadership qualities, including a positive attitude and being able to work with others in a team atmosphere.
• Excellent customer service skills with a strong desire to exceed customer expectations.
• Ability to work independently and as a team in a timely manner, making sure the job is done correctly the first time.
• This position also requires the Energy Services Manager to be available after normal business hours and on weekends as needed to handle all necessary customer inquiries. The position requires having excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills, and a PASSION for improving the lives of our customers.
• Ability to work independently and as a team in a timely manner, making sure the job is done correctly the first time, while possessing a positive attitude.
• Valid driver’s license and clean vehicle driving record.
• Strong organizational skills and detail orientated, with the ability to multi-task.
• Proficiency in MS Office required, including Excel and Word, with the ability to develop and track spreadsheets as requested.
• Well-groomed and neat appearance.
• Punctuality required.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical/mental requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, or kneel for long periods of time and use hands to frequently write, type on a keyboard and answer a telephone. The employee is required to frequently talk, walk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, lift (up to 75 pounds), kneel or crouch. Normal mental and visual attention.
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performance by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Signature: ________________________________________ Date: __________________
Anyone interested please contact Kelley Lukas at email@example.com or call 518-348-7825.