Please consider joining or renewing your membership so the Alliance can continue to grow and be a significant contributor to the success of the Rating and energy efficiency industries.
Alliance membership benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Business listing on NEHERS website;
- Monthly technical webinars, with access to all archived webinars;
- Discounts on RESNET Professional Development Units available with most webinars
- Online access to our newly updated HERS Training and Reference Manual and discounts on downloadable PDF and hard copies;
- Representative seat(s) on the Alliance Board of Directors;
- Representation of interests to RESNET
The Alliance welcomes new members at any time of year. If member payment is made after July 1st, a discounted membership payment is offered in some member categories. Memberships started after December 1st will receive membership at the start of the following calendar year. The Alliance will continue to offer an "Early Bird Discount" when member payment is made by January 31st. An Accredited Rating Provider's annual dues will be based on the number of certified Raters in place on January 1st.
Interested in being an Alliance Sponsor?
Joining the Alliance as a Sponsor Member gives you access to our 300+ Rater and Provider Members and their builder, developer and architect clients. If you have a product or service that promotes energy-efficiency of new and existing homes, you will want to connect with the Northeast Region’s home performance experts through a Northeast HERS Alliance Sponsor Membership. Choose from Partner or Promotional Packages:
Basic Partner Membership: $0*/ $250
*for 1 year if Partner Provides a discount to NEHERS members for product or service and/or presents educational webinar to membership ($250 subsequent years)
- Inclusion of your logo in the Partner Banner on the Alliance website with links to your website.
- Inclusion in the NEHERS Member Directory and access to Members Corner on NEHERS website for primary contact.
- Recognition of your company in marketing materials sent to potential raters and members.
- Opportunity to vote for candidates and/or serve on the NEHERS Board of Directors.
- Recognized in manual.
Promotional Membership: $500
- All benefits included with Basic Partner Membership.
- Opportunity to HOST a promotional webinar that we will advertise to our member and announcement email lists.
- Two promotional email blasts to our member and announcement email lists.
- Use of the Alliance mailing list for one mailing of product samples, literature, etc.
- Inclusion in member directory and access to NEHERS website for up to 5 contacts.
Alliance Sponsors receive access to our members while supporting the Alliance in development of additional products, programs, and/or services to members. For information on Alliance Sponsorship Benefits see our Sponsor Application here or contact Betsy Ames at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-633-3013.
Office Hours: Tues 9am-12pm and 1pm-5pm, Weds 1pm-5pm and Thurs 9am-12pm and 1pm-5pm