Associate Rater / Field Inspector
LEED®, Energystar, HERS Project Support
Sustainable Energy Analytics (SEA) is a residential energy consultant company. We work with builders, developers and architects to provide a complete range of energy conservation services. Our product offerings include HERS rating for compliance with code and energy efficiency programs, blower door and duct blaster testing for code compliance, ENERGY STAR® and LEED® for Homes certification support, Thermal Imaging analysis, Building Envelope diagnostics, and project planning (via our proprietary Sustainable Energy Roadmap process) for those clients who are looking for a flexible, financially driven approach to meet or exceed code and/or comply with efficiency programs. We are also Green Rater Certified.
This entry level position will primarily be spending their time working closely with HERS raters in the field performing site inspections, testing and data collection. Additional responsibilities may include analyzing plans and developing energy models. We will provide training in the use of all software and testing equipment. This is a paid position. The successful candidate will have the following skills, competencies, and resources:
- Ability to read construction drawings
- Knowledge of construction terms and definitions
- Interest/background in building science
- Solid/superior math and geometry skills
- Access to transportation
- Superior communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience with the Microsoft platform and Office suite.
- A laptop computer with Windows OS and up-to-date security and virus protection software.
- Knowledge of project management practices a plus.
- LEED, BPI, RESNET certifications and or solid knowledge of HVAC systems a plus, though not required.
If interested, please contact our General Manager @ 781-652-8282 or email@example.com