Constructive Code Consultants. LLC has an immediate opening for a tech-oriented individual to assist with energy modeling using RemRate software - will train the right person.
This is a position requiring FIXED desk hours 5 days a week (Mon-Fri, 8 AM - 2 PM = 36 hours minimum to start). More hours are likely to be made available after training and proficiency with workflows have been achieved. Also, occasional work outside the office (field work) may be an option for the right candidate.
Key attributes required:
1) SUPPORT: ability to support 2-3 HERS Raters - detail oriented with an ability to balance and manage multiple tasks and deadlines, organized, flexible, ability to prioritize, keep workflow moving, accuracy. Ability to work well independently and with remote team members.
2) COMMUNICATION: strong communication skills - timely, effective, succinct, accurate
3) TECHNICAL: Residential structures and systems - basic knowledge of residential buildings (anatomy, terminology); desire to understand systems; ability to open and read building plans
4) TECHNICAL: Computer skills - PC (not Mac) proficient, accurate, attention to detail, creative problem solving, knowledge of Google Docs. Need a computer with up to date Windows OS
5) TECHNICAL: Basic math and geometry - solid to superior skills
Send resume to email@example.com for consideration. Must be in PDF format.