Energy Conservation Project Coordinator
Are you interested in a position that will make a difference in your life and the lives of others? Community Teamwork is a private non-profit organization with over 400 employees dedicated to reducing barriers and creating opportunities for low income individuals and families.
We are seeking an Energy Conservation Project Coordinator who will be responsible for providing client services by assisting clients through the implementation and management of the Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP), the Appliance Management Program (AMP), and the Heating System Weatherization Repair and Replacement Program (HEARTWAP). The individual in this role will evaluate homes for energy efficiency by completing energy conservation audits, checking the home for insulation, heat loss, air infiltration and inefficient and inoperable heating equipment.
As an Energy Conservation Coordinator you will determine where improvements can be made and will oversee sub-contractor to ensure that the work is completed in accordance with the written work plan and program requirements. The individual in this role will also check client’s homes for health and safety violations and educate client about energy conservation and heating system care and maintenance.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Technical school degree or certification in construction trade or weatherization/energy related field highly preferred.
• Two years’ experience in building trades, technical school or energy related certification required.
• Excellent customer service skills required.
• Knowledge of data entry and Microsoft Office products required.
• Bilingual skills (English/Spanish and English/Khmer) preferred.
• Night and weekend work may be required as needed.
• Mass. DOE Certification is required. Must be obtained within three (3) months of hire.
• Massachusetts Construction Supervisor’s License and construction management experience preferred.
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation required.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume, cover letter and CTI Employment Application to: HR@commteam.org. Please include the name & department of the position you are applying for in the email subject line. Or, you may fax your resume with cover letter to: (978) 937-5824(978) 937-5824.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral member of an innovative, outcome focused team in an organization committed to excellence.