Sustainable Energy Analytics (SEA) is a residential and multi family energy consulting company. We work with builders, developers and architects to provide a complete range of energy conservation services. Our product offerings include HERS ratings for compliance with code and energy efficiency programs, blower door and duct blaster testing for code compliance, ENERGY STAR® and LEED® for Homes certification support, Thermal Imaging analysis, Building Envelope diagnostics, and project planning (via our proprietary Sustainable Energy Roadmap process) for those clients who are looking for a flexible, financially driven approach to meet or exceed code and/or comply with efficiency programs.
This position will primarily be spending their time in the field performing various tests and collecting data. Responsibilities may include performing blower door tests, HVAC duct leakage tests and other tests as needed. This includes carrying and moving the equipment required for these tests which weighs up to 40lbs. This position will work closely with other HERS raters on the SEA team to understand the needs of each project. Additional responsibilities will also include analyzing plans and updating energy models. We will provide training in the use of all software and testing equipment. The successful candidate will have the following skills, competencies, and resources:
• Willingness and ability to move and carry equipment for tests weighing 40lbs
• Ability to read construction drawings
• Knowledge of construction terms and definitions
• Interest/background in building science
• Solid/superior math and geometry skills
• Access to transportation
• Superior communication skills and ability to work independently.
• Experience with GSuite and Office products
• Knowledge of project management practices a plus.
• LEED, BPI, RESNET/HERS certifications and solid knowledge of HVAC systems a plus, though not required.
SEA offers a full range of benefits including medical benefits, paid time off, performance bonus, and 401(k) employer contributions.
Interested candidates should apply for immediate consideration by sending a resume to email@example.com.